Friday, May 7, 2010

Dr Phil!

So tyra, except for being a skinny bitch(this tym the insults intended) she's kinda dumb aint she? Am watching her show and she's busy giving useless advice to all these divorced women. Ok so my question is, wat gives ha the right to tell these women such things? Its absolute bull crap, its like me with the 22yrs of life experience which I have giving advice to my mother. I knw to a certain extent age n experience duznt mean u can't give good advice but really tyra and ha other idiotic friend orprah shud just shut up. Dr phil on the other hand, ah dudes my hommie, he can talk as much as he wants, y am I on his side, its simple he has the qualifications behind him.the man has a degree in the right field, not one in modelling or yo yo dieting!

No comments:

Post a Comment